Ryno Social USA
Terms and Conditions
ART. 1 DEFINITIONS
For the purposes of this contract, the following definitions will apply:
Service provider: TEAHUPOO S.R.L. with registered office in Foligno (PG) 06034, in via Caboto n. 19/B, CIF 03766560548 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General terms and conditions: the set of these contractual clauses that determine and define the relationship between the Provider and the Client.
Services: sale of Social Media Interaction Services
Purchase: the onerous purchase of said Service from the day the purchase is concluded
Order: the purchase proposal made by the User through the procedures of the Site and in particular through the Cart
Cart: phase of the purchase procedure in which the User formulates his purchase proposal, selecting the payment methods
Customer: any person who purchases the Service sold through the Site
Consumer: the natural person who acts for purposes other than professional or business activity
Professional: any person acting for professional or business purposes
User: any subject that has access to the website
ART. 2 PURPOSE OF THE CONTRACT
These Terms and Conditions refer to the sale, also on a subscription basis, of the Services relating to interaction on social networks and, in particular, the possibility for Clients to acquire real Followers, likes, comments and views on the social networks indicated by the Provider. These Terms and Conditions apply between the Supplier and any User who makes a purchase on the Website and establish the conditions of use of the Website itself. Any tolerance on the part of the Supplier to behavior contrary to these conditions will not constitute a waiver of the rights that correspond to the interested party under them. If any of the conditions is null or ineffective, said nullity or ineffectiveness will not extend to the rest of the contractual clauses.
ART. 3 DURATION OF SERVICE
The duration of the Service can be purchased individually or by subscription. Once the subscription has been acquired, it is understood that the relationship is tacitly renewed each month, unless the automatic renewal is canceled and the subsequent cancellation is made through a Ticket on the platform at any time. Cancellation will be effective at the end of the current billing period.
ART. 4 PRICES
The price of the Services is shown on the Website with a value in euros. The Supplier reserves the right to modify the price at any time, without prior notice, understanding that the price charged to the User will be the one indicated on the website at the time of placing the order and that variations (upwards or downward) after the transmission of the order.
ART. 5 PURCHASE PROCESS
The User may acquire all the Services offered for sale on the Site, as described, following the purchase processes established on the Site itself.
The applicable Terms and Conditions are those in force at the time of the Order and can be found on this page of the Website. The Contract stipulated between the Supplier and the Client will be considered concluded with the confirmation of the purchase by the Supplier.
The acceptance of the Order will be communicated by the Supplier to the Client by means of an email, sent to the email address communicated when placing the Order. The Supplier reserves the right to evaluate the acceptance of orders received and may reject or, in any case, not process purchase orders that are incomplete or incorrect. The
Provider will inform the Client of the impossibility of accepting the orders received in the shortest possible time from the moment in which the Client has transmitted the Order, and will return the amounts already paid by the Client for the payment of the Services. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an Order by the Supplier. The Client acknowledges and accepts that the loading of Followers or Likes will be carried out in stages, also depending on the number acquired, with the Provider expressly disclaiming liability.
ART. 6 PAYMENT METHODS
Once the Order has been placed, the Customer agrees to pay the requested price, in accordance with the procedures established on the Site.
Payment can be made
– in a single advance payment
– monthly in case of subscription. In this case, the Customer agrees to pay the monthly fee for the service, authorizing the Provider to charge it to the indicated credit card. If the indicated credit card is declined or cannot be used to pay the subscription fee, the Client will be responsible for the outstanding amounts. If a charge is unsuccessful due to credit card expiration, insufficient funds, or any other reason, and the Customer has not canceled their subscription, the Provider may suspend provision of the service until the service is activated. a valid Payment Method.
ART. 7 MATERIAL RIGHTS
All material prepared by the Supplier shall be the property of the Supplier. The Provider grants the Client the possibility of viewing the material solely for their personal use, without the possibility of downloading, copying, disseminating, reusing, selling or carrying out any other action not expressly provided for and specifically agreed with the Provider. Once the Service has been purchased, the Customer does not acquire any rights over the content provided by the Provider. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. Any behavior contrary to these Terms and Conditions by the Client entitles the Provider to immediately exclude him from the platform and to take action in the appropriate places and forms.
ART. 8 INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the Site are protected and protected by current regulations on copyright and industrial and intellectual property. By way of example, but without limitation, the content of the Site includes: the domain name, trademarks, all texts, any graphic representation and/or text in general, photographs, videos. All intellectual and industrial property rights relating to them are the exclusive property of the Supplier, are reserved for him and are not and will not be transferred or licensed to the Client and/or User under any circumstances. Therefore, the User or the Client may not reproduce, duplicate, copy and redistribute, retransmit even to other websites, transfer or make available to third parties for any reason or otherwise use the Sites and/or the Content of the Site. for purposes other than storage and/or consultation, without the prior, express and formal approval of the Provider. All material prepared by the Provider shall be the exclusive property of the Provider. The above indications also apply to material published in the Members Area.
ART. 9 TERMINATION
The Consumer-Client expressly acknowledges and accepts that, given that the purchase foresees the immediate execution of the Service, he will not be able to exercise the right of rescission provided for in article 59 of Legislative Decree No. 206 of 2005. For any information, the Client can contact contact the Provider by opening a Ticket on the website.
Professional clients have no right of withdrawal.
ART. 10 EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The Supplier’s responsibility is understood within the limits of the law and the obligations assumed in these Terms and Conditions;
– The Provider is not responsible for the behavior of the Users and the information they share;
– The User guarantees that he will use the website in accordance with the conditions and for the Services established and offered by the Provider, excluding any use that is intended to be illegal or contrary to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use and any in a way that could damage it, disable it, overload it, deteriorate it or interfere with its use by other Users;
– The Provider will not be responsible for the increase or non-increase of the Client’s business, for the non-achievement of the desired results in the investments and expenses made, and for the damages derived from the Services offered;
– The Provider
will not be responsible for not achieving the desired results regarding the investments and expenses made by the Client, since the implementation of valuable and interesting content is always required to achieve growth of an account or page on social networks;
– The Client exempts the Provider from any responsibility regarding the quality of the Followers, since the latter uses the collaboration of external partners for the purchase;
– The Client exempts the Provider from any responsibility in relation to the fact that the social platforms object of this contract may apply restrictions to the Client such as, but not limited to, the elimination of the account or the pages related to it, deletion and/or obscuration of published content, deletion and/or blocking of the commercial manager and/or advertising account, loss of reports and/or personalized audiences;
– The User acknowledges and accepts that the number of followers and/or likes acquired on the website cannot be constant over time, since this circumstance depends on many factors that do not depend at all on the activity carried out by the Provider, exonerating expressly to him of any responsibility;
– The Provider shall not be liable to the Users or persons directly or indirectly related to them for delays, inefficiencies or suspensions of the platform;
– The Provider shall not be liable for any infringement of the rights of third parties or for any damage, including indirect, arising from such infringement, or any other damage of any kind, including resulting from loss of profits or arising from the breach of a contract, of negligence or other harmful actions, arising from the use of the platform or the information contained therein or related in any way to it.
ART. 11 FAILURE TO EXERCISE A RIGHT
The fact that the Supplier does not exercise a right does not constitute a waiver to exercise actions against the Client or any third party for breach of its obligations. Therefore, the Provider reserves the right to assert its rights in any case, within the granted terms.
ART. 12 APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
These Terms and Conditions are fully governed by Italian law. Any dispute that may arise in relation to the validity, interpretation, execution and resolution of the contracts stipulated online by the Consumer-Client with the Provider will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the place of residence of the Consumer (the so-called consumer court). In the case of a Professional Client, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively the Court of Foligno.
ART. 13 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ART. 14 DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In accordance with article 49, paragraph 1, section V, of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code), the consumer-client can make use of the Joint Conciliation procedure (ADR). In accordance with article 14 of Regulation 524/2013, in case of dispute, the Consumer-Client may file a claim through the platform
European Union ODR standard. For more information, it is possible to contact the Provider.
ART. 15 COMMUNICATIONS
For any type of information, it is possible to contact the Provider by email at the following address: email@example.com.
In accordance with articles 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, the User declares to have carefully read and expressly accept all the clauses of these Terms and Conditions of Sale and, in particular, those of articles 3, 5, 7, 8, 9 , 10 and 12.